For more than 60 years, the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association has proclaimed the Good News of Jesus Christ around the world. When Billy Graham accepted God's call on his life, he could not have known that he would preach live to nearly 215 million people. God continues to use his sermons, which were consistently anchored in Scripture, to transform hearts and change lives. The devotionals featured on this recording were taken from 12 of those sermons, spanning from 1957 to 1992, and we pray that God will do a great work in your life through them.
Each devotional is approximately 5-7 minutes long. It's a perfect way to add a bit of quick inspiration to your morning commute!
1. The Life and Times of Joseph (from Rochester, NY - 1988)
2. Building Relationships (from Tacoma, WA - 1983)
3. The Family (from Toronto, ON - 1978)
4. The Holy Spirit and You (from Sacramento, CA - 1983)
5. The Brevity of Life (from East Rutherford, NJ - 1991)
6. Loneliness (from Denver, CO - 1987)
7. Instant Gratification vs. Eternal Truth (from Boston, MA - 1982)
8. Angels (from Lubbock, TX - 1975)
9. True Love (from St. Louis, MO - 1973)
10. The Nature of God and Salvation (from Portland, OR - 1992)
11. How to Live the Christian Life (from New York, NY - 1957)
12. Sharing Christ (from Honolulu, HI - 1962)